THE THREE BASIC CHANGES
There are many nutritional changes you need to make, however we found that these three basic changes to your diet are undoubtedly the most effective and critical to prevent the top three killers in America.
- The first two changes are very simple to implement because they are horizontal shifts in our eating habits. If you are eating man-made fats and meats, simply replace them with Good or God fats and meats. This takes very little effort beyond educating yourself to your new food choices listed below.
- The third change is challenging and should be implemented after making changes in the first two. This change may be difficult but it will yield the greatest transformation in your health.
- It is necessary that you set strict time goals to implement each change. For example, transition to eat all good fats and meats in 60 days and remove all refined and processed sugars in 90 days.
To Remember the Three Changes:
- Meet: Change to Grass Fed Meat!
- Fat: Change from Man Fats to GOOD Fats!
- Sally: Change to Whole Grains and Remove all Processed Grains and Sugars!