Today we will be delving into the topic of structured water, also known as living water, the fourth phase of water that is not commonly known or adequately understood. Structured water plays a crucial role in generating human health. By the end of this article, you should be equipped with the do’s and don’ts to ensure that the cells of your body are negatively charged with this life-giving, energizing, living, water.
What is Structured Water?
When it comes to water, most people are aware of the basics, mainly that its anatomical composition is H2O, and that it comes as solid, liquid, or gas. Although these things are real, water also has dozens of other anatomical configurations (including OH-, H2O3, -OH2) as well as a fourth phase, known as structured water.
This fourth phase of water was discovered by Dr. Gerald Pollack, professor of bioengineering . Although his ground-breaking discoveries are scientifically supported, they break the pre-existing paradigm of reality as we knew it. So this information comes with a lot of resistance from old-schools of thought.
Structured water has a variety of other names, including exclusion zone, EZ water, living water, energized water, revitalized water, and activated water. As it’s various names suggest, structured water has different structural properties than the other three phases, and acts like a battery, capable of storing energy.
The characteristics that are unique to structured water include:   
- Different hydrogen bonding angles than unstructured water
- Increases the bioavailability of trace minerals and elements
- Increased life force energy
- It increases intracellular communication and hydration
- Induces protein folding and binding
- It neutralized toxins
The actual form that structured water takes is a crystalline shape that can be hundreds of microns thick. How thick and structured it is, depends on the environment. EZ water ‘grows’ (charges) by absorbing radiant energy. For example, it can charge thanks to light waves or infrared waves. The more structured it becomes, the more potential it has to enhance your human health.
How Does Structured Water Impact Human Health?
“If you want to understand what happens in any system—be it biological, or physical, or chemical, or oceanographic, or atmospheric, or whatever—it doesn’t matter. Anything involving water, you have to know the behavior of this special kind of gel-like water, which dominates,” explains Gerald Pollack .
Water can be structured (or not) inside and outside the human body. Structured water can be consumed, for example, fresh spring water directly from the spring– but this doesn’t guarantee it will remain structured inside the body (in fact with modern lifestyles, it usually doesn’t).
This structured water requires constant charging. When it is adequately charged, the results are optimized cellular and metabolic function, as well as greater hydration and detoxification. Since so many modern diseases are rooted in cellular toxicity, dehydration, and general cellular dysfunction– this structured EZ water plays a crucial role in setting us up for health.
The latest science suggests that water composes 99% of the human body . There are one hundred times as many water molecules in our bodies than the sum of all the other particles put together. Each DNA molecule contains billions of water molecules. Protecting the integrity of our water and promoting this fourth phase of water is touted as the missing link when it comes to health and longevity.
The benefits of structured water include:
- Increased energy
- Stabilized blood sugar
- Improved concentration and memory
- Healthy immune system
- Weight loss and weight maintenance
- Improved deep sleep
- Enhanced digestion
- Enhanced detoxification of the body
- Improved skin complexion
- Improved blood circulation
The Do’s and Don’ts for Promoting Structured Water
It’s important to understand that water passes through phases and that structured water can go from being structured to unstructured, and continue this flip-flop depending on its environment. Similar to the heat that can turn ice (solid), into liquid water, into water vapor (gas)– various things can structure or de-structure water.
There are two methods of using structured water to promote your health: drinking structured water or optimizing your lifestyle to encourage structure to the water that already is in your body.
Things to Avoid to Promote Structured Water
- Artificial EMFs are the largest known destroyer of water structure. EMFs come from cell phones, cordless home phones, wi-fi devices, smart TVs, smart meters, cell tower radiation, 4G, and especially 5G towers, Bluetooth devices, x-rays, and microwaves. 
Things that Promote Structured Water
Although drinking structured water is a great way to get it in the body, keeping it structured is just as important.
For your drinking water:
- Drinking it directly from a spring (it will lose its structure in about 30 days from bottling) or magnetizing it through a process called vortexing
- Consuming the water in fruits and vegetables
- Consuming the gel that forms around soaked chia seeds
- Exposing water to ultraviolet or infrared light (note: IR light does not penetrate glass)
- Exposing water to natural heat and energy, such as sunlight
- Storing water in gemstone water bottles
For maintaining the integrity of structured water within your human body:   
- Exposure to sunshine on bare skin (especially morning sun for infrared rays and midday sun for ultraviolet rays)
- Earthing/ grounding
- Exposure to infrared light via a device or sauna
- Whole-body vibration
- PEMF machines
My Favorite Water
You can’t fake it, or make it. Often, companies will bottle this stripped-down version of filtered or processed water, and try to manufacture health by adding minerals, alkalinity, oxygen, etc. – but one cannot recreate the perfection of nature Connect to a pure source. Replenish your body with regular supplementation from a whole, live, energized water source. Rising Springs stewards and packages one of the deepest, purest spring waters in the world. The water rises from 2.2 miles deep through crystal-lined fissures. It emerges structured, mineralized, and electrically charged; so pure it needs no filtration or processing. It is packaged at the source as a natural mineral supplement and intended to be part of your daily hydration regimen.
Rising Springs is wellness water, exactly the way nature intended it to be and the way our bodies were designed to receive it.
Rising Springs Benefits:
● 100% natural geothermal spring water that is alive, unprocessed, and unfiltered.
● Naturally alkaline with a pH of 9.4 to boost immunity.
● Nutritionally beneficial with minerals and trace elements.
● Contains bioavailable silica, which is the building block of collagen and all connective tissue in the body.
● Redox potential of -155 to -144, having the capacity to act as an antioxidant.
● Deuterium depleted at 135 to support overall health and wellness.
● Pristine, pure, and free from the modern-day contaminants frequently found in most bottled water and bottled-at-the-source brands.
● Protected by granite, heat, time, and pressure, giving it the purity nature intended.
The fourth phase of water was discovered by Dr. Gerald Pollack, professor of bioengineering. It has many names, including structured water, living water, and EZ water. This crystalline-structured liquid operates like a battery that can hold a charge. When it is adequately charged, the results are optimized cellular and metabolic function, as well as greater hydration and detoxification. Since so many modern diseases are rooted in cellular toxicity, dehydration, and general cellular dysfunction– this structured EZ water plays a crucial role in setting us up for health.
The key to keeping your body’s water structured lies in avoiding artificial EMF exposure. Increase your body’s exposure to the earth (grounding), as well as natural sunlight on bare skin.