Today I welcome back a friend to the show, Dr. Al Danenberg. You may remember Dr. Al from his journey with cancer and utilizing the carnivore diet. Well, he’s still going strong so I invited him back to hear an update that we’ve promised you all – and so he can talk about his now robust immune system and what he has done to maintain it, especially now. I can’t wait for you to hear what he has to share.
More about Dr. Al Danenberg:
“Dr. Al” Danenberg is a periodontist and was in private practice for 44 years. He incorporated ancestral nutrition & lifestyle with his leading-edge laser protocol to treat periodontal disease. In September 2018, he retired from the practice of treating individual patients. However, he still consults with patients by phone, Skype, or Zoom regarding nutrition, lifestyle, oral and overall health, and the importance of a healthy gut.
Dr. Al received advanced training in evolutionary nutrition from the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health as well as The Center for Mind-Body Medicine. In June 2014, he received his Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP) designation as well as his certification as a Certified Primal Health Coach. In 2015, Dr. Danenberg was appointed to the faculty of the College of Integrative Medicine and created the college’s integrative periodontal teaching module. Then, in April 2017, he earned the designation of “ADAPT Trained Health Professional” from the Kresser Institute. In July 2017, Elektra Press released Dr. Danenberg’s book, “Crazy-Good Living”, which is based on ancestral nutrition and lifestyle.
On April 14, 2020, Dr. Danenberg was appointed the Chair of the Periodontal Committee for the IABDM. He also created the Certification Program for Biological Nutritional Dental Professionals offered by the IABDM.
- Episode #310 with Dr. Al Danenberg: https://drpompa.com/podcasts/310-unconventional-cancer-care/
- Episode #341 with Dr. Al Danenberg: https://drpompa.com/podcasts/341-carnivore-and-cancer-free/
- Dr. Al Danenberg’s blog: https://drdanenberg.com/blog-page/
- FindTheSpring.com for quality spring water
- To purchase many of the supplements mentioned on our show, please visit AsSeenOnCHTV.com and use the code CHTV15 for 15% off.
- Regenemin Immune Firewall Supplement
- CytoDetox: total detoxification support where it matters most – at the cellular level.
- Dr. Pompa’s Beyond Fasting – now released!
Help Us Spread The Word!
If you’ve learned even just one thing from this episode, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout-out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Cellular Healing TV:
Transcript coming soon