Today I welcome back great friend to the show- the Lymph Queen herself, Kelly Kennedy. We always love a deep dive into the lymphatic system, so I invited Kelly back to remind us of some of the best ways to nurture our lymph, as well as introduce to our practitioners a great in office modality that can be offered to your patients.
More about Kelly Kennedy:
Like many who enter the world of biological & energetic healing, Kelly Kennedy had her own traumatic experiences that stimulated her in finding another approach to health. Her training started more traditionally at Cornell University with a desire to be an allopathic medical doctor. However, one particular year she was faced with her own health matters and the premature passing of her father. These experiences confirmed what Kelly intuitively knew within her bones; that good health was not restored through prescriptions.
After twenty three years of building a health and wellness practice based in Bio-Regulatory medicine, Kelly is now paving the way for a new vitalistic wellness system to blossom. A Bio-Regulatory system, where therapists, doctors, and specialists work collaboratively within a paradigm that focuses on allowing the innate intelligence of each unique individual to truly heal the body. Kelly loves to talk about Regulation and Lymph and is often referred to as the “lymph queen”.
Kelly is physically based outside of Philadelphia, PA with her husband Ian (her original practitioner in this world, blessed to be his wife now) and their son Silas. She continues to see and help clients with a bio-regulatory approach at The True Wellness Center in North Wales, PA and in Bluffton, SC.
You can find Kelly virtually at notmedsglobal.com, notmedsglobal YouTube channel & Instagram handle as well as on her podcast “The Beats with Kelly Kennedy”. Kelly has many projects in the works, make sure to subscribe to stay in touch as she continues to bring her heart to the world.
- FREE ebook: Lymphatic Lessons by Kelly Kennedy: https://kellyf16ccd.clickfunnels.com/copy-of-subscribezfbgvmkf
- Practitioners! Please use the code ‘Pompa Flow’ when purchasing a Flow Presso for your practice. Kelly will work with you personally to get you properly set up and trained. You can contact Julie Pestrak at email@example.com or (843) 242-9290.
- FLOWpresso page
- Episode #333 with Kelly Kennedy https://pompa22.wpengine.com/podcasts/333-how-to-optimize-your-lymphatic-flow/
- notmedsglobal.com to learn more about Kelly Kennedy
- To purchase many of the supplements mentioned on our show, please visit AsSeenOnCHTV.com and use the code CHTV15 for 15% off.
- Regenemin Immune Firewall Supplement
- CytoDetox: total detoxification support where it matters most – at the cellular level.
- Dr. Pompa’s Beyond Fasting – now released!
Help Us Spread The Word!
If you’ve learned even just one thing from this episode, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout-out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Cellular Healing TV:
Transcript coming soon