Today welcomes Ryan Blaser — an Environmental Toxicology Expert, Building Biology Consultant, and Electromagnetic Engineer. Ryan has been Creating Healthy Environments for over 25 years. And he is here to speak about Mold, Air Quality, Toxic chemicals, water, EMF, sound/vibration, and lighting and how a proper inspection of your home can change everything for you, and your health.
Ryan Blaser, BSc. E.E., EMRS, BBEC, HAAS is an Electrical Engineer, certified Building Biologist Environmental Consultant (BBEC) & Electromagnetic Radiation Specialist (EMRS).
Ryan has over 20 years of experience as an electrical engineer and has worked for the Department of Energy, as an Air Quality Specialist for the Department of Environmental Quality, a broadband and radiofrequency installer, and an acoustical engineer. Ryan’s learning path has deeply informed his understanding of how our environment plays a vital role in our health and well-being. Combining his extensive technical and environmental background, he founded Test My Home.
Ryan and his team conduct indoor environmental assessments to determine the health of the building and how the environment is affecting its occupants. We take scientific measurements with the latest in advanced technology and use calibrated meters to detect toxic exposures in the built environment. We provide guidance, education, comprehensive testing, and mitigation strategies to create living environments that are supportive of great health. We service residential, commercial, existing, and new construction.
Contact Ryan’s team at https://testmyhome.com/contact-us”
**MENTION DR. POMPA FOR A SPECIAL DISCOUNT**
- Ryan Blaser has teams in Idaho and Arizona, we serve the following areas:
Southern Idaho, Northern Utah, Jackson Hole, Arizona, Las Vegas and Southern California.
- Ryan’s Qualifications:
Building Biology ® Electromagnetic Radiation Specialist – EMRS
Building Biology ® Environmental Consultant – BBEC
Bachelors of Science – Electrical Engineering
Alliance Acoustic Calibrator (HAAC)
- Test My Home services residential, commercial, existing and new construction and work closely with:
Health care practitioners (to create better health outcomes in their patient’s homes and workplace)
Builders, contractors & architects
Realtors & home buyers
Healthy Home Consulting & Comprehensive Indoor Environmental Services
- Electromagnetic Radiation Testing – electric & magnetic fields, radio frequency, and dirty electricity
Indoor Air Quality – allergens, particulates, gases, VOCs
Water Quality – bacteria, heavy metals, PCBs, etc.
Mold and Moisture Inspections & Testing
Acoustics Testing – noise pollution & vibration
- Toxic Chemicals Audit – cleaning supplies, beauty care products, paints, solvents, etc.
- Don’t Let the Gene Out of the Bottle www.ProtectNatureNow.com
- To purchase many of the supplements mentioned on our show, please visit AsSeenOnCHTV.com and use the code CHTV15 for 15% off.
- Regenemin Immune Firewall Supplement
- CytoDetox: total detoxification support where it matters most – at the cellular level.
- Dr. Pompa’s Beyond Fasting – now released!
Help Us Spread The Word!
If you’ve learned even just one thing from this episode, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Maybe you’ll get a shout-out on the show!
Ways to Subscribe to Cellular Healing TV:
Transcript coming soon