The Cellular Healing Diet
Some individuals require a more advanced diet to restore health and healing to their body. I call this diet the Advanced Diet, otherwise known as “The Cellular Healing Diet”. There are 5 factors to determine if this diet is right for you. Many individuals needing this diet are already in a state of disease, such as ADD, autism, cancer, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, diabetes, and heart disease, just to name a few. However this diet is used by others on a short term basis for detoxification and weight loss and on a permanent basis for those who are genetically suited for this diet (Factor # 5).
Why is this diet so powerful and what makes it work?
The Cellular Healing Diet works utilizing two principles: Increasing good fats, and removing sugar and everything that turns to sugar (grains). These principals allow this diet to do 3 things for your body that no other diet can do.
Three Functions of the Advanced Diet “Cellular Healing Diet”
Following this diet accomplishes three objectives: healing and powering up the 70 trillion cells that make up your entire body and thus assisting the removal of toxins, regulating hormone function, and controlling inflammation, which is the 21st century cause of new millennium disease.
The Cellular Healing Diet controls inflammation throughout your body. This type of inflammation affects every organ, tissue, artery, blood vessel, hormone, and cell, and therefore determines your state of health. Studies indicate that inflammation is the root cause of the # 1 killers in America and the majority of the degenerative diseases we are facing today. For example, the true cause of heart disease is not cholesterol but an inflammatory condition of the arterial wall. Removing grains from your diet controls inflammation by eliminating a sugar called amylose. Amylose is present in all grains except corn and causes an inflammatory reaction, particularly in individuals suffering with inflammatory conditions (heart disease, arthritis, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and IBS just to name a few.
As scientists and doctors look for the next miracle cure, they should look no further than controlling this type of inflammation. Unfortunately the cure will not lie in the form of a pill, but will come from these dietary changes and detoxification
The Cellular Healing Diet achieves detoxification because it heals the cell membrane. True detoxification must occur at the cellular level. Nutrients must move in and toxins must come out in order for a cell to be clean and healthy. The cell membrane is the gate keeper that allows this to occur. The standard American diet (SAD) and our toxic environment cause the cell membrane to be inflamed. When the cell membrane becomes inflamed, the above process is hindered and the cell becomes toxic. To restore and heal a toxic cell, you must remove sugar and everything that turns to sugar. This regulates insulin and an enzyme involved in controlling cellular inflammation called PLA2. Regulating insulin and PLA2 controls cellular inflammation and is the key to true detoxification.
Controlling inflammation (cytokines and PLA2) and removing toxins allow hormone receptors on the cell and hypothalamus, the control center of your brain, to heal and regenerate. Regenerating the receptors allow dysregulated hormones to balance and normalize. Most doctors treat hormone dysregulating by trying to balance individual hormones. This Healing Diet, along with Dr. Pompa’s detoxification protocols, treats upstream to get to the cause all hormone dysregulation.The FIVE FACTORS to Determine if the Advanced Diet “Cellular Healing Diet” is a must for You:
1. High Triglycerides/Cholesterol – If you are a sugar burner and not a fat burner your body will not store or burn fat normally, therefore elevating triglycerides (100 to 135 Normal: > 135 Elevated).
2. High Blood Pressure – Inflammation of the large arteries leads to high blood pressure. Inflammation is controlled by the healing diet. Foods like black seed oil support this. Learn more about the benefits of black seed oil here.
3. Elevated Glucose / Insulin / Leptin – Once the insulin receptors are burned out, a fasting glucose, insulin, or leptin test will be elevated. Removing all sugar is the only way to heal the insulin receptors.
4. Neurotoxicity – This can be determined this with a neurotoxic history and visual contrast sensitivity (VCS) test.
5. Protein/Fat Genetic Type – Some individuals genetically do better without grains, high fat, or even high protein. This can only be determined by how you feel on a particular diet.