- 1.5 cups shredded coconut flakes (unsweetened), divided
- 1 cup dates (soaked in warm water for 5 minutes)
- 2 tbs coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup carob powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp gelatin (optional)
- Pinch of sea salt
- On 2 plates, place ½ cup of coconut flakes and carob powder. Set aside.
- Place 1 cup coconut flakes, dates, cinnamon, gelatin, salt, and melted oil into blender.
- Mix until paste forms.
- Place in bowl and form balls with hands. Add more melted oil if needed.
- Roll balls in carob powder then in coconut flakes.
- Line balls on baking sheet and bake for about 12 minutes, or until flakes are golden.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
What temp should the oven be?