- 1 daikon radish, sliced into ¼” coins
- 1 bunch kale, washed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chickpea miso
- 2 Tbsp. water
- To make glaze, mix equal parts Miso and water in a bowl and set aside.
- On medium heat, liquefy coconut oil in stainless steel pan.
- Sauté Daikon coins until soft and golden on each side. Once done, place in bowl with Miso Glaze and stir to coat thoroughly. Set aside.
- In same pan, sauté kale, adding more coconut oil if needed. Once softened, arrange kale on serving dish and top with glazed daikon coins. Top with garnish and freshly ground pepper.