- 4 fillets of wild salmon
- 1 can full-fat, unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 bunch fresh dill, chopped
- 7-8 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt to taste
- Olive or coconut oil
- In saucepan, add coconut milk, lemon juice, dill, garlic and sea salt to taste. Heat over medium heat until bubbling.
- In another pan while sauce is heating, add small amount of oil and heat over medium heat. Add salmon fillets and cook on both sides until halfway cooked (pink on outside, raw on inside).
- Pour creamy dill sauce over salmon, and heat until salmon is cooked through and flavors have combined.
- Enjoy dish over cauliflower rice and/or with fresh salad and your favorite vegetables.
I’ll make it. Thank you.