What is a Cellular Detox? Cellular Detoxes and cellular cleanses are extremely popular today and there are many options to choose from. While many people may be unsure which detox diet, cleanse or product is best for them, it’s important to understand how they work, and that a cellular detox and cellular cleanse is much more than just changing the diet, or doing a 10-day herbal cleanse or juice fast.
When most think of a detox, they may envision a diet where they eat certain foods and eliminate others for a specified period of time. By the end of the detox, a person expects to feel refreshed and energized, perhaps enjoying improved clarity of mind and weight-loss. While these are noble goals, changing your diet is only one part of cellular detox. This is where cellular cleansing and my system of True Cellular Detox™ come into play.
What is Cellular Cleansing?
The only truly effective and comprehensive type of detox is a cellular detox also known as cellular cleansing. Cellular cleansing is designed to remove harmful toxins from the body where they are causing the problem: at the cellular level. While many people focus on eliminating toxic food, which is important, but there are many other toxins that people encounter that are not food related. A cellular detox doesn’t just focus on removing toxic food; it looks at all the potential toxins a person encounters on a daily basis and aims to remove them as much as possible from the body and environment. Before a person begins a cellular detox, it’s important to know what the potential toxins are and where they originate.
Here are few common toxins many people encounter daily:1
- Household cleaners
- Amalgam fillings (see more: When Detox is Dangerous series – Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3)
- Flu Shots/Vaccines
- Drinking water
- Air Quality
- EMFs (electro magnetic fields)
For more on common toxins in our environment see my Cellular Healing TV episode and article here:
Prolonged exposure to these toxins may cause the following ailments:2
- Brain fog
- Muscle joint pain
- Digestive problems
- High or low blood pressure
Many people feel the effects of these various toxins and do not realize what is the actual cause. As I always say, one must discover the root source of the problem, and once this is understood, a person can work to effectively remove many of these toxins from the body with a cellular detox. However, I do not suggest attempting detox on your own, especially if you’re struggling with a health condition that is affecting the quality of your life. To safely and effectively go through the detox process you need a trained practitioner trained who can coach you each step of the way. Many hire coaches to improve their golf or dating game, why not a coach to take your health to the next level? Good health is truly a precious gift, I know all too well.
Cellular Cleansing Methods
Knowing what the various toxins are is half the battle. Once they have been identified, steps can be taken to treat them. Here are a few ways to begin cellular cleansing:
- Reduce your exposure to environmental toxins and EMFs. For more on this topic, please see the list of my Toxic Top 10 and my CHTV interview on EMF dangers.
- Eat foods that help your body remove toxins naturally and decrease the amount of processed, junk foods in the diet. Including “healthy” whole grains and excessive fruits. For more on my Cellular Healing Diet and a FREE 7-day menu plan, go here.
- Decrease the reliance on man-made, synthetic medicines and focus on natural remedies for ailments and illnesses. For more on helpful natural remedies read my article, “Natural Fever Remedies for Fever and Flu,” and shop online here.
- Incorporate my method of True Cellular Detox™ into your already healthy lifestyle. For more on this process, see my article and video here.
The average detox diet and cleanse lasts for a few days or weeks, but regular cellular cleansing, and using True Cellular Detox™ periodically, is a lifestyle change. Dramatic shifts in health may not occur overnight (though it’s possible), but cleansing at the cellular level is the only way to get real and lasting results in your health.If you are a certified natural health practitioner and are interested in integrating a true cellular detox system into your practice, please call 724.292.7673.