- 1/2 lbs. wild shrimp (from Gulf coast)
- 1 large carrot
- 1 cucumber
- Nori seaweed sheets
- Heat oil in a large pot and add cauliflower. Saute until soft, stirring often.
- Add salt, vinegar and sprinkle in gelatin. Stir to combine.
- Add milk and stir it continuously as it comes to a boil and until most all of the liquid is evaporated.
- Flatten rice to the bottom of the pot and set to cool in the fridge (or freezer).
- Place nori sheet on bamboo mat, shiny side up.
- Spread a handful of cooled rice on the nori sheet, leaving the upper third empty.
- Place veggies in the middle of the sheet in a horizontal line.
- Roll the sheet up slowly, applying even pressure, until rolled completely. Seal with a touch of water (like sealing an envelope).
- Slice with a sharp knife.
- Serve with coconut aminos for dipping.