For beet chips:
- 4 medium beets, cleaned
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Slice beets on mandolin (much easier!) or slice very thinly with a sharp knife.
- Place chips into a large bowl and cover with oil, massaging into each chip.
- Transfer chips to baking sheets. Pizza sheets with holes work very well to achieve more crisp chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping once halfway through baking.
- Allow to cool.
- Sprinkle with salt and enjoy with the following dip or as-is.
For mango guacamole:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 ripe mango
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp. grass-fed gelatin (to thicken)
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mash together.
- Enjoy with beet chips or fresh vegetables.