Champagne Gelatin Shots
I’m not a proponent of heavy drinking but enjoy the occasional libation, especially on special occasions. Let’s ring in the New Year with my champagne gelatin shots! These are low in sugar and contain gelatin, which is good for your hair, skin and nails, and gut health. Remember to check out my New Years Resolutions (think outside the box), for gut healing, detox, and feeling your absolute best in 2022! Happy New Year!
- 8 oz. champagne (your choice)
- 3 tbsp. unflavored grass-fed gelatin
- 7 oz. lemon and/or lime juice
- Stevia for sanding
- In a small saucepan add 8 oz. of champagne and 2 oz. of lime/lemon juice.
- Sprinkle gelatin on top and let sit for at least 2 minutes.
- Put the saucepan on medium/low heat and heat until gelatin dissolves. Do not let the mixture boil.
- Remove from heat and add remaining lemon/lime juice.
- Add gelatin to small single-serve containers or small baking dish.
- Put gelatin moulds in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, until completely set up.
- Cut gelatin into squares (if a baking dish was used). Dip or sprinkle stevia for sanding, if desired.
- Keep shots refrigerated until ready to eat and enjoy!