- 4 – 8 oz. organic cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup organic sour cream
- 4 farm fresh eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoons Stevita brand stevia
- ¾ cup xylitol
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 10 oz. bag frozen organic raspberries (if desired)
Blueberry Sauce (if desired for topping)
- 1 pint blueberries, just washed (so there’s a little water left on them)
- ¼ cup xylitol
- ½ teaspoon Stevita brand stevia
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
Combine all ingredients in small saucepan. Heat until thickened. Cool. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Mix in sour cream, eggs, stevia, xylitol, vanilla and raspberries.
My kids don’t like a nut crust so we eat it with no crust. If you want a crust: Wrap foil around the bottom of a 10 inch spring form pan. Butter the bottom of the spring form pan and sprinkle ground walnuts or pecans on top. Pour the cream cheese mixture on top. Place the cheesecake in an oven safe dish that is larger than 10 inches. Pour hot water in outer dish so it reaches half way up around cheesecake. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 – 60 minutes until center is nearly set. Cool 15 minutes. Scrape sides of pan with a knife and release spring. Cool 30 minutes. Remove spring and refrigerate 4 hours.
I like to make it in small ramekin dishes with no crust for individual servings. Just reduce the baking time if you reduce the size of your pan.