- 1 cup melted Skinny Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Stevita Stevia Sweetener
- ½ to 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- Add-ins – Almonds, unsweetened coconut, berries (optional)
- Paper cupcake liners
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour mixture into paper cupcake liners.
- Sprinkle in almonds (whole or sliced), berries, coconut shreds, or toppings of your choice. Top with a touch of sea salt if desired.
- Refrigerate until solid and store in the fridge.
We tried the Chocolate Almond fat bomb and it was great! tasted fantastic….
Glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for sharing 🙂
Can you use banana instead of the stevia?
You could try it! I am unsure how much banana you would need to add sweetness but I would try it 🙂
What is the nutritional information for these, ie fat, carbs, calories?
We don’t calculate calories, but you can plug into an online recipe calculator. 🙂
store in freezer if doing the banana