- 1 stick organic butter
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons Stevita brand stevia
- ½ cup xylitol
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Valencia peanut butter (I love Trader Joe's)
Peanut Butter Filling
- 2 tablespoons Vitol brand egg powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon stevia
- 1 tablespoon xylitol
- ¼ cup Valencia peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Remove from heat. Add cocoa, stevia, xylitol and salt. Mix well. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Set aside.
Combine egg powder, salt, stevia and xylitol. In a separate bowl mix peanut butter and butter together. Add egg powder mixture to peanut butter. Stir well.
Pour enough chocolate in cupcake paper to coat bottom of paper. Spoon a little of the peanut butter on top. Cover with chocolate mixture. Must be kept in refrigerator.