- 1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 2 Tbsp. almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cup filtered water, plus additional to thin to desired consistency
- 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Stevia, to taste
- Chopped nuts (of your choice)
- Coconut shreds
- Drizzle of coconut milk for serving
- Place all ingredients (except for stevia and toppings) in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until the mixture begins to thicken and coconut starts to soften and absorb the liquid, about 10 minutes.
- You can add more filtered water as needed to thin out the mixture during cooking.
- Remove from heat and add stevia to taste (if desired).
- Spoon into bowls and top with a drizzle of coconut milk, chopped nuts, cinnamon, and shredded coconut.
- You can make this ahead of time and store individual servings for up to three days. It gets better with time!
How many does this serve?
This recipe is about 4 servings.
Looks good! Do you have the macros or n here? Fats, carbs, proteins ?
You can use a recipe manager, like myfitnesspal or cronometer.
It IS quite delicious!