- 16 oz. package unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean powder, or 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Optional – Stevia, to taste (start with a very small amount, around 1/2 tsp. or less)
- Optional – Ground cinnamon for dusting
- Blend shredded coconut in a food processor or high powered blender.
- Drizzle in coconut oil while blending until mixture is smooth like warm butter.
- If using vanilla and stevia, add them in now.
- Pour mixture into a glass measuring cup.
- Prep mini-muffin tin with paper liners.
- Fill each cup with coconut mixture, careful not to over fill.
- If using ground cinnamon, sprinkle on top.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer until hardened.
- Store in refrigerator between eating.
How many oz of shredded coconut???
16 oz 🙂
I didn’t see the number of oz of coconut in the recipe
16 oz shredded coconut (usually one bag is about 16 oz) 🙂
Is it okay to bake with Almond flour, Coconut flour and flaxseed? I understand Dr. Pompa recommends no grains but are the above okay?