- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot starch
- 1.5 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 2-3 tsp. Stevita stevia
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 8 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 pastured eggs
- Zest from 1 organic lemon
- Coconut oil for greasing pan
- Whipped grass-fed heavy cream or coconut cream (add a touch of stevia, lemon juice and vanilla extract to taste if desired)
- Fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Grease 9-inch glass baking dish with plenty of coconut oil.
- Place dry ingredients and wet ingredients into separate bowels. Mix until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and combine.
- Pour batter into greased baking dish and smooth with spatula.
- Place in oven and bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Once done, remove from oven and allow to cool. Serve topped with whipped cream, berries and even in a dish with a splash of raw milk or coconut milk.