- 2 yellow onions, finely diced
- 1 can organic pumpkin purée
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- Coconut oil or butter
- Nutmeg, freshly ground
- Filtered water or organic stock (optional)
- Coconut flakes (optional- garnish)
- Sauté onions in coconut oil or butter. Season generously with salt, pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add pumpkin puree and coconut milk, and stir.
- Heat soup for 10-15 minutes, and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Thin out soup with water or organic stock, if desired.
- Once heated, ladle into bowls and garnish with coconut flakes, nutmeg, and/or cinnamon. Enjoy!
Is the can of pumpkin 15 oz or 29 oz?
Oh my goodness! This was the most delicious thing I’ve ever eaten! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Thanks for the feedback! It is yummy!