- 1 can sockeye salmon (with bones and skin)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh garlic
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 3-4 Tbsp. grass-fed gelatin
- 1 Tbsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Organic coconut oil
- Over medium heat, sauté diced onion, celery and garlic in solid cooking fat (like coconut oil). Once translucent and fragrant, spoon into a large bowl and allow to cool.
- Place all remaining ingredients into the bowl with onions, celery and garlic. Mix thoroughly with hands or a spoon.
- Form the mixture into cakes.
- Sauté cakes over medium heat in solid cooking fat. May finish cooking through in oven heated to 350° F to ensure doneness.
- Serve over salad or with your favorite vegetables.
What is a good brand of Salmon in a can?
Check out Vital Choice.